Saturday, September 16, 2006

I Treasure These Moments



Yeah, I'm delinquent.

"Treasure Hunters" ended nicely. Glad to see the nerds Geniuses win the cash. Bittersweet that they shot the live finale in DC, at the National Building Museum; on the one, hand, that museum is one of my favorite off-the-beaten path Washington exhibits. On the negative side, they didn't call me to work on the finale. Hmph.

My basic-cable associate producer gig continues to go well. We're halfway through the season, although nothing will air until late this fall. The actors have all been fantastic, very professional, very easy to work with. Not a Sean Penn among them, thank heavens...

More to follow.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you would have blogged more if not--in the words of an MWC alum-- for the "sun being in your eyes"... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home