Wednesday, April 05, 2006

All Praise be to...



Indeed. Have I mentioned how much I like my new Mac Dual G5 yet? Picked it up last year. Big purchase. Scary. But since then, I've cranked out three music videos, three wedding videos, and four corporates. Plus a new demo reel and some other fun stuff. After years with Avid, I have to admit, Final Cut Pro makes things easier. It's not without its glitches, however, and occassional I have to (gasp!) reboot the Mac. But there is simply no comparison with the hair-pulling madness that Windows XP/Avid DV Express put me through so many times...

And, in the interest of today's B.C., I must thank God personally for desiging the G5 architecture, for making RAM so inexpensive, and for providing BOTH Firewire AND High-Speed USB ports apently, so I can run my DV deck and my bank of external drives all at the same time.

So, is today's blog post Science Fact in the mind of Jonny Hart?

... or has Jonny Hart really just, well, lost it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home